Ready to Sign Agreements
To speed up and facilitate the process of out-licensing popular research reagents and tools and software, OTT offers Ready-to-Sign Agreements. These agreements contain standardized terms and conditions, which are offered if no negotiation is required to execute the license. If you would like to discuss changes to a Ready-to-Sign Agreement, there will be an increase in the licensing fee.
If you have any questions, please contact us or call (404) 727-2211.
Research Reagents and Tools
The following technologies are available through this method:
|Case No.||Technology License|
|92027||High Affinity L-Proline Transporter|
|91012||Immortalized Endothelial Cells HMEC1|
|96064||Norepinephrine Transporter cDNA|
|92028||Serotonin Transporter cDNA|
These agreements are available in interactive PDF (iPDF) format.
Instructions for Ready-to-Sign Agreements:
- Select the technology of interest to your company from the list of technologies with Ready-to-Sign Agreements.
- Download the license agreement file to your hard drive. The agreement files are in interactive PDF (iPDF) format and can be filled out on your computer.
- Complete all underlined blank sections of the agreement including your company's name, address and the appropriate contact in the “Notices” section.
- Print out two copies of the license agreement.
- Have the appropriate officer/signatory authority of your company sign the agreements.
- Send both execution copies of the agreement to the following address:
Office of Technology Transfer
1599 Clifton Rd, NE, 4th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30322
Upon receiving two copies of the agreement, OTT will sign both copies. OTT will keep one original for OTT's records and return the other fully executed original to the company contact at the address noted on the agreement. At the same time, OTT will generate an invoice for the licensing fee. Once payment of the licensing fee is received by OTT, any materials associated with the agreement will be sent to the licensee.
If you have any questions about completing the agreement, please contact us or call (404) 727-2211.