- Collaborating with researchers and industry to build and nurture partnerships that will move ideas from the lab to the marketplace.
- Creatively negotiating with industry partners, on clinical and non-clinical agreements, and securing terms that are fair and equitable.
- Working with researchers to acquire the knowledge, expertise, and resources to navigate the complexities of protecting intellectual property and securing commercial licensing opportunities.
- Developing commercialization strategies that benefit both Emory and our industry partners while maximizing benefit to the public.
- Diligently managing commercial license agreements to ensure that licensees honor their terms and obligations.