News & Notes
- OTT Start-up: Cambium Receives $5M Series A Investment (View More) and Receives FDA Approval for Phase I/II Trial (View More)
- OTT Start-up: Incsys Receives FDA Approval for Phase I Trial ... View More
- OTT News: It's that time again, save the date and register for our Annual Celebration ... View More
- OTT Start-up: Meissa Vaccines Announces Seed Round Investment from FundRx ... View More
- OTT Start-up: Neurotrack Wins Medical Innovation Challenge for Alzheimer's ... View More
Can Stem Cells Heal the Human Heart?
Hee Cheol Cho, PhD
A key to working with stem cells and the heart is the differentiation of the three major subtypes of cardiomyocytes, ventricular, atrial and pacemaker. Emory researcher Hee Cheol Cho and his team have succeeded in deriving pools of cardiomyocytes that are enriched in ventricular, atrial or pacemaker cells.