News & Notes
- OTT Announcement: Apply now for the fall OTT Intern program ... View More
- Emory Licensee: Blue Earth Diagnostics receives FDA approval for Fluciclovine ... View More
- Emory Start-up: Clearside Biomedical goes public ... View More
- OTT Announcement: Congrats to our own Laura Fritts for being named a Corporate IP Star for the second year in a row! ... View More
- OTT Announcement: TechFeed: sign up to receive our newest technologies based on your preferences ... View More
- Emory Start-up: AKESOgen makes Inc. Magazines list of fastest growing private companies ... View More
AngioCloud: the Interface of Software, Strategy, and Skill
Alessandro Veneziani, PhD; Frank Tong, MD; Leandro Gryngarten; Marina Piccinelli
Each day, in the U. S. there is a brain aneurysm every 18 minutes. The symptoms are often subtle and include localized headaches and blurred vision resulting in a survival rate of sixty to seventy percent.
Treating an aneurysm before it ruptures requires time efficiency and high levels of accuracy. Each brain is unique and the location of each aneurysm changes, which requires highly detailed, personalized deployment of the device.