News & Notes
- Interns: Apply to be an OTT Intern ... View More
- Education: Apply for next session of Kauffman FastTrac® TechVenture™ ... View More
- ORA Changes: Important Changes in OSP Contract Administration ... View More
- Emory Inventor: King of the Pills, Raymond Schinazi ... View More
- Emory Start-up: Clearside Biomedical Announces Exciting New Collaboration in Gluacoma ... View More
The Other Side of Technology Transfer: Free or Near Free Technology
The success of technology transfer hits the headlines with the success of a new blockbuster drug, lifesaving medical device, or perhaps a ground-breaking diagnostic test for a disease. There are many other, perhaps less glamorous or financially impactful, discoveries that have moved out of the lab to make a positive impact but perhaps in a smaller, more personal way. At Emory OTT we have a group of free or near free technologies that we would like to shine a light on.