Start-up Portfolio

Emory University has been fortunate to have a rich history in its start-up portfolio. The portoflio consists of 69 companies with 41 of those being Georgia based. These companies can are spread across pharma (41%), devices (25%), diagnostics (9%), software (13%) and other (12%). Currently, products on the market stand at 6 pharma products, 7 devices, and 17 diagnostic products. Approximately 2/3's of Emory's total products on the market have come from our start-ups. Additionally, 25% of these start-ups have gone public.


View Larger Map